Park City Mountain Resort
Park City Mountain Resort is best known and loved by skiers, families and athletes among three ski resorts in Park City.
- Elevation Base: 6,900 feet
- Summit: 10,000 feet
- Trails and Terrain: 3,300 acres, spread over seven peaks and nine bowls.
- 107 trails: 17% Easier, 50% More Difficult, 33% Most Difficult
Terrain Parks: King's Crown Superpar, Pick 'n Shovel, PayDay (lighted), Jonesy's
- Longest Run: Homerun, 3.5 miles long
- 16 lifts: 4 high-speed, six-passenger chairs; 3 high-speed quads; 5 triples; 4 doubles; and Magic Carpet in children's learning area.
- Total uphill capacity: 30,800 guests per hour.
- Average Annual Snowfall: 355 inches.
- Snowmaking 475 acres (summit to base)
Park City Ski Trail Map
Click here to see Park City Ski Trail Map
For more information please visit www.parkcitymountain.com
1310 Lowell Ave,
Park City, UT, 84060
Phone : 800-222-PARK (7275)