Take your Park City vacation to new heights as you soar through Park City Mountain Resort 110 feet about ground at speeds up to 45 mph on the Zip Lines. The Flying Eagle, a newly opened zip line, even offers a two-person riding experience that stays open all winter long.
Zip Lines may close due to inclement weather and temperature.
- You must be between 52" and 80" tall to ride.
- You must weigh between 75 lbs and 275 lbs to ride.
- Follow the instructions of the attendants.
- The ride may close due to inclement weather. Park City Mountain Resort makes no guarantees regarding operation or shutdown.
- Not recommended for; people with high blood pressure, back, neck or bone injuries, heart trouble, recent surgery, pregnant women or any physical or mental illness.
Zip Line is Not Recommended For:
- Expectant mothers.
- Persons with neck and/or back problems.
- Persons who have had recent surgery.
- Persons with heart problems and/or high blood pressure.
- Persons with fear of heights.
- Those with any impairment that would prevent normal seating or use of safety restraints as provided.
- Persons with any other condition that they may be aware of that may result in injury or complication.
Flying Eagle Zip Line Warning
- Riders must be at least 42 inches tall to ride.
- Rides (single or combined) must not exceed 480 pounds.
- All riders must sit up straight, with head and shoulders against the back rest, and arms and legs must remain inside the cart proximity.